Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cosmetologist

Last Wednesday, I wasn't feeling well so we skipped church, ate a modge podge dinner, and I laid on the couch for most of the night. The kids were great and played upstairs in the playroom for a couple hours. It was a pretty quiet night. The kids had been going to VBS at Colonial all week and Thursday night was family night. We were sitting there eating our dinner and I kept noticing that Emily's bangs wouldn't stay in her bow. Let me rephrase that... her bangs that WERE the length of the rest of her hair. A lightbulb went off in my head and I calmly asked Emily if she had cut her hair. She replied with her normal, high pitched voice "yes". When we got home, I went upstairs to find a chunk of her bangs along with hair from Rapunzel, Arial, Tinker Bell, and Cinderella. Apparently, she had gotten bored Wednesday night and decided she would play cosmetologist. Thankfully, it's not that noticeable and doesn't look that bad. I don't think she will be cutting her hair anytime soon though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment