Friday, June 29, 2012

ATL day 2

Saturday morning, we took the Marta to the Georgia Aquarium (along with everyone else in GA). The Marta was fun and I think the kids enjoyed it. There is a picture below of the MASSIVE escalator that took us to street level. The aquarium was everything we thought it would be and more. We saw tons of neat things including a glass tunnel where scuba divers and fish swam beside and above us. I think we all enjoyed the "Dolphin Tales" show the best and Preston actually leaned over to me during it and told me that he no longer wanted to be the president. He wanted to do "that" (swim with and train the dolphins). After the aquarium, we went to Hard Rock Cafe for a very late lunch and they sang happy birthday to me and brought me a sundae which the three kiddos enjoyed very much. :)
I promise, Preston is happy. He just has a hard time smiling for pictures all the sudden!

No comments:

Post a Comment