Monday, July 30, 2012

W.O.W.

If there were bigger letters for the title, I would have used them. Saturday night, Jeff and I were very shocked to find out that we are expecting baby #3. I wanted to start blogging during this pregnancy as soon as possible so I am actually writing this on Monday, July 2nd, but will not publish it until we are ready to "go public". Jeff and I have felt complete as a family since Emily entered this world. We have been asked many times if we are going to have any more children and have been very quick to respond with a "NO". As God often reminds us, we are not the ones in control, nor do we know best and our plans are often times not the plans He has for us. We feel very humbled and excited about this little (big) blessing, but are still in shock and to me, it still feels totally surreal. I can't keep a secret from myself so I convinced Jeff to let us tell Preston and Emily and they are very excited. Preston can't wait to hold his baby brother or sister and Emily can't wait to be a little Mommy. She has already tickled my tummy (the baby) several times and asked Jeff if we could go to the hospital already. It's going to be a LONG 9 months, but I'm excited to see what God has in store for us and how He is going to use this. Today, I believe I am 4 weeks, 2 days preggo. I will see Dr. Cole on Friday, July 27th for my first prenatal visit. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I believe that verse more than ever right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment