Monday, July 30, 2012

Today's the Day

Well, today is the day that I go see the Dr. I have been a complete basket case for the last 24 hours. I can't stop my mind from running a million miles a minute. For some reason, I have been terrified about miscarrying. I have absolutely no idea why because I didn't have problems with my pregnancies with P and E and I don't know anyone that has had one lately. Maybe that's it... I find myself doubting that everything could go smoothly again. I mean, how many people get to have 3 absolutely healthy and normal pregnancies? I know the answer - LOTS. It just seems like fear has absolutely taken over me for the last 4 weeks. I don't like it because I'm letting satan take control of this blessing. I am so thankful for Jeff and his encouragement through all of this. He sent me a text this morning that just said "Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6-7. I am so thankful for a husband who cares and prays for me. I couldn't imagine going through this without him. Hopefully I'll get to update later with all the details about how everything is perfect. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment