Monday, July 30, 2012

Honor

So, like all pregnant women, I've been pretty hormonal and emotional. This morning, I was listening to Phillips, Craig, & Dean's "Your Grace Still Amazes Me". I flipped my Shutterfly calendar over to July and I saw the 2 pictures of Emily with her Paw Paw and it completely melted my heart. I've always loved those pictures, but today, I fell in love with them in a different way. Just to think about the honor that God has placed before Jeff and myself to be the earthly parents of another child is so humbling. I completely broke down while sitting at my desk, hoping that my coworker wouldn't notice and ask what was wrong. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong, but complete joy that has overwhelmed my heart. Little joy that God has created inside of me, your Daddy and I are so so very excited that God has created you and that we get to be your Mommy and Daddy. You are a very unexpected blessing that we wouldn't trade for anything in the world. We already love you more than we ever thought possible and thank God for you. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment