Monday, May 6, 2013

2 Months

Here's a look at what our 2 month old looks like... She's is really the perfect baby. Sure, we have had some tough days, but I can still count those on one hand. She typically sleeps from 8:30pm-6:30am and naps a lot in the morning. The evenings are a little bit harder. I haven't figured it out yet, but she tends to have more awake time and it's not always happy awake time. It could be due to the fact that her brother and sister get home and want to be loud and crazy. I started working from home May 1st. It's definitely been an adjustment going back to looking at a computer for 9 hours, but Callie has been wonderful. She pretty much sleeps in my lap all day and demands very little. I will go back to the office on June 3rd. As much as I would love to stay at home with my sweet baby, I love my job and I'm thankful to have the opportunity to work. In the meantime, I'm going to soak up every second I have with her. Her stats at her 2 month appointment: weight 10lbs, 14oz (50%), 23 inches long (75%), and 14 1/2cm head circumference (5%). She looks a little different now in her "Callie" gown than she did in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment