Saturday, November 9, 2013

This Time Last Year

As I was lowering the mattress in the Pack n Play while listening to Christmas music tonight, I couldn't help but think about this time last year. I was 5 months pregnant and still feeling mixed emotions about having another baby. It's pretty accurate to say that my emotions were like a roller coaster. As the days and months went on, I experienced longer highs and very few lows. I got caught up in watching this little one move from side to side of my growing belly and purchasing necessities for when we brought our #3 home. My goodness how I had NO CLUE what life would be like once SHE got here. And I'll be honest... when I saw that she was a she, I was a little scared, but like God always does, He immediately took over and changed my heart. I love my 3 kids with every ounce of my being and I am so so very blessed to be their Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment