Friday, February 22, 2013

We're Almost There!

Well, today marks the beginning of week 38. I'm officially over being pregnant and ready to see this little one that's been so active in my belly. It's been a wonderful pregnancy with very little complaints and I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but I'm so ready to find out if we have a little boy or little girl not to mention hold him/her in my arms. I also can't wait to watch Preston and Emily with him/her. They are both still very excited. The house is ready for baby. We've rearranged furniture and done everything we can think of to transition easily once we get home. I went to the Dr today and I have lost 2 lbs and have started progressing!! WHOO HOO!! I've had contractions all day so we decided to eat mexican tonight. Maybe it will help with the laboring or maybe it will just continue to give me heartburn. :) Either way, it was nice to go out to dinner as a family of 4. I wanted to set my induction for March 8th (my due date), but the hospital was booked so I had to bump it up to the 5th. My prayer is that I will go into labor on my own before then, but I don't want to go past my due date so I'm just praying hard that God will grant me my desire. :) God wants us to pray boldly right?! At least that's what our Bible study was about on Wednesday night. Either way, we will be a family of five by/on March 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment