Friday, October 5, 2012

18 Weeks

With my first 2 pregnancies, I hid from the camera. Since then, I have been a little sad that I didn't capture any pictures of my growing belly while I have pregnant. So, this time, I decided I would take pictures every once in a while to note my growing belly. They have also proven to keep me a bit "in check" with my ever-growing face! I'll probably end up cropping out my face eventually. :) Anyway, this is a pic from Friday, 10/5/12. I am 18 weeks, feeling good besides the little cold I'm starting to develop (probably from the drastic change in temps here). I started feeling baby move a couple weeks ago. Every once in a while I'll feel a pretty good jab and it catches me off guard, but for the most part, they are just little flutters. I haven't really had any cravings other than just wanting pickles a lot. If I had to compare this pregnancy with the other 2, I would have to say it's more like when I was pregnant with Preston. I had some sickness in the beginning with Preston, if I stood in the same position for a while, I would start to feel like I was going to pass out, and absolutely no heartburn that couldn't be cured by Tums. Those are the same things I'm experiencing with this pregnancy. I actually haven't had any heartburn so far which is crazy considering all the junk food I've eaten lately. We got the bedding we ordered last week. It's so pretty and I know we made the right choice. It's yellow with nursery rhyme pictures on it. It's exactly what we wanted and what a relief to get that knocked out.

2 comments:

  1. Silly woman! You are absolutely beautiful!! I am so jealous of others being pregnant, and most pregnant ladies do not understand that at all. I'm so glad you feel good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for being so sweet. I feel very blessed. I also feel blessed to have you as a friend. God is doing incredible things through you and your family and I'm so thankful I can watch. :)

    ReplyDelete